WHEN: Monday, March 16th at 8AM - 8:45PM
WHERE: Museum of Science, 1 Science Park, Boston, MA 02114
Join us for Maine Homeschool Field Trips Museum of Science Spring Exploration Trip!
We will be catching the 8am morning Amtrak Downeaster out of Portland Maine and traveling down to the Boston Museum of Science returning on the 6:15pm train. Included in this trip is roundtrip Downeaster tickets from/to Portland, museum entrance fee and one show (either Imax or Butterfly Garden). IMAX movie TBD.
- No driving or parking in Boston!
- Travel with friends!
- Have a snack and catch a nap!
- Plenty of space to get up and move around!
TRANSPORTATION: This trip includes transportation from Portland Amtrak ($5 parking fee not included), to the Boston North station of Amtrak. Late arrivals will not be permitted on a later train, without full fare. Please arrive on-time.
FROM BOSTON NORTH STATION: it's a 0.5 mile walk to the Museum. Taxis can be easily hailed from North station for those unable to walk. We will be meeting in front of the Museum Dinosaur for a group photo at 11:30AM and to check-in to the Museum.
TO/FROM PORTLAND STATION ONLY This is a group package and tickets cannot be split up. We are issued one ticket as a group. Having individual a la carte options and itineraries would be too difficult for all involved and would not qualify for the group rate. Thanks for your understanding!
- Please check out train tickets from the north and south. You can always purchase your own tickets farther up or down the line. For example, it is very reasonable to take the train from Brunswick to Portland and join the group there.
- Early Bird tickets- Until January 17th $42.51/person | $15/person ages 12-23 months
- Tickets- January 18th- February 18th $47.51/person | $20/person ages 12-23 months
- Late Registration- February 19th-March 2nd $52.51/person | $25/person ages 12-23 months
CANCELLATION: Please contact me to substitute someone from the waitlist before posting tickets online. Thanks! Tickets are non-refundable, but attendee substitutions are permitted up until:
- March 3rd at 8 am
All donations go to help families who would otherwise be unable to participate in a Maine Homeschool Field Trips' educational event. Help us make an educational field trip accessible to ALL families!